POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: v3.7 example scenes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.7 example scenes
From: Chris Cason
Date: 23 Jul 2008 19:04:17
Message: <4887b8f1$1@news.povray.org>
Another thing that's occurred to me that would be nice if it can be done is
a HTML page containing thumbnails and a short description of most of the
sample scenes. This could be included in the docs and the distro ... from
an end-users point of view, if I was installing POV for the first time, the
sample scenes would be the first thing I'd head for, and being able to see
what each one looks like in advance would be neat.

-- Chris